Auto Detailing Clay is an engineered resin compound used to remove contaminants from the surface of your car. Clay is a much better option than polishing to remove these contaminants as it doesn’t remove any paint. Use clay before applying your choice of wax or paint sealant to enable a better bond or proper adhesion to the paint.
- Designed to stand up to contaminants such as industrial fallout, rail dust and brake dust;
- Elasticity gives the detailing clay excellent durability. It can be rolled, flattened, smashed and stretched over and over again;
- Grabs everything that protrudes from the surface;
- Safe for use on aluminum, chrome, fiberglass, paint, glass, plastic headlight, taillights;
- Use prior to waxing or polishing to create a smooth touch and flawless mirror like finish.
Available Colors: Purple