Following our care and usage instructions help ensure that you get the maximum performance and life-span of our products! Not to worry, proper care for our products is surprisingly easy.
Microfiber, Polyamide, and Cotton Towels:
All of our towels can be machine washed and dried with the exception of our Chamois and Polyamide towels.
Just remember the following rules:
1. Do not use fabric softeners
2. Do not use bleach
3. Do not use heat - air/hang-drying is best, however it is also acceptable to machine dry with low or no-heat.
4. Do not use dryer sheets
- It's best practice to wash and dry microfiber with other microfiber, however if you wish to use a mixed loads, wash and dry with other non-linting synthetics and avoid anything made with cotton as the microfiber will grab on any loose lint.
- Adding fabric softener or dryer sheets can increase softness but also impair any moisture wicking and antibacterial/odor control properties as they deposit waxy agents on the surface of fabrics to achieve added softness.
- Use a mild clean-rinsing detergent. Powder laundry detergent often leaves behind soapy residue in fabric, while many liquid detergents contain strong perfumes and fabric softeners right inside the detergent. While this may be ideal for clothes, it is considered detrimental to washcloths.
Chamois & Polyamide Towels: These cloths are meant to be used damp. They never need to be dried (only wrung out) even when being stored. Should the towel dry up (and stiffen), simply give it a quick soak and wring before using it again. If a simple rinse is not able to remove stuck on dirt or residue simply machine or hand wash it with soap and water. Do not use fabric softener. Do not machine dry.
At CarCarez, we make products that are designed and built to work well and make your job easier. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases from us. If you’re not, we want to know about it.
First and foremost, we’d like to help you fix any problems. If that doesn’t work, we’ll take your product back. So if in the first 30 days of you owning a CarCarez product you find that it doesn’t work as you expected, contact customer support. We’ll arrange to take back the product and refund your money.
Please note that if you purchased your CarCarez product through a third-party, they will have their own return and refund policies which may differ from ours.
If you have your original invoice or order number:
Please include it with the return shipment. That way we can reimburse your original purchase price to either your original method of payment or as a CarCarez merchandise credit, or use it to help exchange your product for another one.
If you can't find your original invoice or order number:
It’s not a problem. We can almost always find you in our system if you purchased factory-direct. To help ensure fairness to all customers, we may require an invoice in special circumstances. Please see Special Circumstances below for details.
To help protect our customers and make sure that every return is dealt with fairly, we may either require an invoice or decline a return or exchange in certain situations, including:
- Products that were not purchased directly from CarCarez (such as from Amazon, eBay, online sites, garage sales, etc. Those sellers have your money, not us)
- On rare occasions, based upon the nature of your previous transactions with CarCarez
- Items without a factory invoice proving ownership
- Items that have been used extensively and then returned
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster
If within 30 days of your purchase date you decide to return an item, please contact customer support to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any product returned without an RMA number will be refused. Credit will NOT be given for any open supplies unless it is determined that the product shipped was incorrect or defective. Any return requests made after 30 days of the original order date will be denied. A 15% restocking fee may apply to some returns at the discretion of CarCarez Company Ltd. Original shipping charges will not be refunded and the customer is responsible for return shipping charges on any items sent back to CarCarez. If you are shipping items over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.