“Information” Collection and Retention
- We collect information that you provide directly to us, including information provided when you register, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes or participate in other parts of the Website. Information we request may include, without limitation, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other information;
- We collect the information that you upload to the Website as described below and in the Terms and Conditions;
- We collect information related to your submission of orders or other submitted requests, including information necessary to bill you and to administer and deliver to you any products through this Website;
- We may use "cookies" or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to or use of the Website. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Personally Identifying Information (PII)
We may use your PII for purposes such as responding to your requests, monitoring and providing the services inherent in the Website, maintaining your account, enforcing our rights and the rights of third parties, investigating and ensuring compliance with the Terms and Conditions, and to contact you, if necessary, in relation to any of the foregoing.
Use of Collected Information
In addition to the foregoing, we may use Information, including but not limited to PII, to:
- Help to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Create, maintain, administer and service users' accounts;
- Deliver products and provide services and support to users;
- Process authorized transactions and communicate with you about these transactions;
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- Provide users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Maintain, evaluate, and improve the security and integrity of our systems, including detection of potential fraud;
- Communicate with you about promotions or other site features;
- Send you information about our products, special offers and promotions, if you request that we send you such information. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the "How do I Withdraw my Consent? (Opt-out)" section below.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include our Website, Website hosting partners, other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Third-Party Links & Applications
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our Website or integrate the Website with third-party applications. These linked sites and applications have separate and independent privacy policies and we may not have any control or rights in such third party sites and applications. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites or applications, or your activities conducted through them. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these linked sites and applications.
How do I withdraw my Consent? (Opt-out)
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Each email we send has the option to unsubscribe from future marketing promotions.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information